- The ball must bounce on the ground before touching any structure. It can then be played again before the second bounce!
· Players can use their own windows to return the ball
· Volleys are permitted
· The point starts with a serve which must be hit to the opposite square
· Serve is underhanded, with 2 attempts allowed
· If the ball hits the net and bounces in the box, it is a let
· Scoring is exactly the same as tennis
· Six games are needed to win a set and the team which wins two sets wins the GAME
· Players will play a 7 points tie-breaker if the score reaches 6/6
TENNIS PLAYERS - WATCH OUT FOR THIS!