FITNESS * FRIENDSHIP * FAMILY * FUN
CHRISTINE BEAUDIN RCDD, PMP USPTA PADEL CERTIFIED
The Certification Program LEVEL 1 allows the participants to gain the knowledge and skills to:
See Below "All Downloads" for Certification Information
USPA Abanca Cup
- Sponsor: Ximena Trujillo
- Starting Date: 19/02/2021 - Ending Date: 21/02/2021
- Ending registration date: 15/02/2021
- Key Biscayne ,Florida
American Padel Federation
Seniors Padel Championship
World Women's and Men's Senior Cup
OCTOBER 11 to 16, 2021
+1 702 575 1700
MACCABI GAMES FOR JEWISH SPORTS MEN AND WOMEN IN BUENES AIRES IN 2023: USA PADEL PLAYERS NEEDED. SIGN UP NOW! EVERYONE AT EVERY LEVEL IS INVITED!
ASK CHRISTINE FOR MORE INFORMATION IF INTERESTED!
- The ball must bounce on the ground before touching any structure. It can then be played again before the second bounce!
· Players can use their own windows to return the ball
· Volleys are permitted
· The point starts with a serve which must be hit to the opposite square
· Serve is underhanded, with 2 attempts allowed
· If the ball hits the net and bounces in the box, it is a let
· Scoring is exactly the same as tennis
· Six games are needed to win a set and the team which wins two sets wins the GAME
TENNIS PLAYERS - WATCH OUT FOR THIS!