FITNESS * FRIENDSHIP * FAMILY * FUN
The Certification Program LEVEL 1 allows the participants to gain the knowledge and skills to:
See Below "All Downloads" for Certification Information
American Padel Federation (APF)
USPA is excited to announce that the American Padel Federation (APF) has invited us to participate in the South American Senior Amateur Championship in Paraguay from February 17-20, 2021. We are extremely proud to be the first USA senior
team to be invited to this prestigious Pan American tournament.
The competition is divided into the following divisions:
Male 35+, Levels A,B,C & D
Male 45+, Levels A, B & C
Male 55+, Levels A & B
Female, 30+, Levels A, B & C
Female, 40+, Levels A & B
For all categories, players must be of the regulatory age on February 17, 2021 .
With so many levels, there is a spot for everyone on Team USA! The only
requirements (besides the appropriate age)
TO join Team USA are that each player:
● Must be an USPA member
● Must be US Citizen or have a resident Visa and lived at least 2 years in
the United States
ASK CHRISTINE FOR MORE INFORMATION IF INTERESTED!
DUE TO THE COVID19 MANY TOURNAMENTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- The ball must bounce on the ground before touching any structure. It can then be played again before the second bounce!
· Players can use their own windows to return the ball
· Volleys are permitted
· The point starts with a serve which must be hit to the opposite square
· Serve is underhanded, with 2 attempts allowed
· If the ball hits the net and bounces in the box, it is a let
· Scoring is exactly the same as tennis
· Six games are needed to win a set and the team which wins two sets wins the GAME
TENNIS PLAYERS - WATCH OUT FOR THIS!